Sunday, April 19, 2009

When I revisited my birth ....

As the years of my life passed, I realised that Newton had once said very truly, "Everything that goes up must come down". My journey started just from the very moment I was born.


(0) Hey, I`m not out yet.I was sleeping.
(1) I cried.
(2) I spoke.
(3) I walked.
(4) I learnt how to play.
(5) I learnt how to go to school.
(6) I got some people who also just had learnt 'How to go to school'.
(7) We started dreaming a common dream.
(8) We made ours teachers run after us.
(9) We pee-ed together into the school`s front garden.
(10) We made our teachers pay for their local-wooden-scale again and again.
(11) We learnt how to study.
(12) We learnt what to study.
(13) We learnt why to study.
(14) We never studied.
(15) We studied hard to keep our parents` heads up.
(16) We fell in love.
(17) We failed in love.
(18) We got into college.
(19) We played computer games.
(20) We found girls to spend all our money on.
(21) We got ourselves out of those girls` hearts and then from the college.
(22) We dreamt of being a Roadie.
(23) We managed to get a job.
(24) We smiled watching our parents` smile/whisper.
(25) I got married.
(26) Everyone else laughed at me .
(27) I fell in love.
(28) I had a baby.
(29) He cried.
(30) He spoke.
(31) He walked.
(32) He learnt how to play.
(33) He learnt how to go to school.
(34) He got some people who also just had learnt 'How to go to school'.
(35) I had another baby.
(36) She cried.
(37) She spoke.
(38) She walked.
(39) She learnt how to play.
(40) She learnt how to go to school.
(41) She got some people who also just had learnt 'How to go to school'.
(42) I was found out to be a diabetes positive.
(43) I got a Life Insurance plan.
(44) I started believing in God.
(45) He got into the IITs.
(46) He got himself occupied in some Top-Secret projects.

(47)-(60)
I worked hard, got them into good colleges.
Their frequency of talks with us reduced drastically.
They started avoiding us.
Our presence in front of their colleagues embarrassed them then.
I got them married.
I became grandpa.

(60) I got retired.
(61)-(81)
Finally I got some life with my life-partner.

(82) I died.


It is now when I realise that those were the first and the last twenty years of my life which I actually lived. Life resembles a chemical reaction. It has stable ends at both ends. Only the reaction occurs high.

No comments:

Post a Comment