Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Last Breathe...

The first drop kissed my nose,
I was painting the town of my solitary chimera.
I looked up at the infinite azure, I saw an other,
preceding the avalanche towards my bare forehead.

I wondered how, I wondered why
this serene incessant erstwhile turn suddenly
into an iniquitous, ebullient author
of a malignant physical spirit?

The envision was affronted between the eyes,
as The fracas in the airs around hit my ears,
hard enough to slash me for a while
from the rest of my naïve illusions.

The idle senses sprouted back into the nescient pursuit
of elucidating my recent petition,
when they graded the occluding cognizance,
dusting towards their permanent paralysis.

Swirling around like bubbles, like the million bubbles
were people, some scuffling hard, some flowing still.
Souls seemed to glitter away from these vicious loops
and the blues seemed like the intimate medium.

The eyes wished to witness more, the perception
being conveyed, before they went to their final sleep.
The heart wished for one last beat,
before I took my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment