Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My little "Grasshopper"...

You made me cry, you made me laugh,
You filled your eyes on my behalf,
You made me love, you made me hate,
You came to life to change my fate.

I saw you grow, I saw you fro,
I saw you bite your little toe,
I saw you scream, I saw you dream,
I saw you drain down all the cream.

You made the dolls, you made the calls,
You made me buy from your fancy stalls,
You sat by me when I got ill,
You pricked me every time against my will.

You jumped around, you jumped so sound,
The more you moved then made me ground.
On the rainy days you seemed popper,
I then called you my little "grasshopper".

You stole the sweets, I knew the deeds,
You made me trust your founded creeds.
You grew so fast since your lowest class,
You made some friends and had a blast.

You read some books, you took some notes,
I was always around to make some quotes.
You read so well, you read in stealth,
You ended up making your own wealth.

For the mother`s pride you went away,
I felt so damp that I couldn`t say,
“Every moment, every second, I wished to see
The beautiful thing ever happened to me”.

We meet today, we meet to pray,
I`ve still got things a lot to say.
You`ve given me a new crawler,
You still are my little "grasshopper".


No comments:

Post a Comment