Monday, October 11, 2010

Illusions...

There`d been a series of long sleepless nights
Each with an aberrant story trailing the former
But watching out wide through those night skies
Dragged me each time a little more towards her

Never had I before heard the silence talking
To the empty fields and the mellow breeze
Nor had I ever seen the street lights glittering
With the scariest shadows under the gregarious trees

The benevolent moon and the glorious stars kept smiling
That every hour dreaded as every moment would pass.
And the night centered by countless felicitous vibes
Evenly feared its fate eventually towards the edge, alas.

For the time`s sake I did beg to my unquenched eyes
To halt the vagrant search for a while
But they kept still throughout my repetitive urges
Chasing the face holding that precious smile.

It was not before tonight when I decided
To challenge the existence of my illogical beliefs,
The impulsive and inclined illusions,
The biased life as of a fallen leaf.

It was not before tonight when I learnt
To befool the heart with these foreseen delusions
It`d now went quite transparent that
It was impossible to avoid her enduring intrusions

The scented illusions gave me their final touch,
Pillowing her virtual lap left behind the real pain
Everything went blank for a moment when the eyes rested
Before they appeared again…

3 comments:

  1. ek raat me aur ek subah me, ek hindi aur ek angrezi me... Exam ka kuch zyada hi asar ho gaya hai kya???

    ReplyDelete
  2. phoda launde.... yehi baatein usse zubani keh do...
    P.S. tu fiction ka tag daalna bhool gaya :P

    ReplyDelete