Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A place called home...

I`d made my homepage,
shouting out loud,
the same as when I brought in my first trophy,
when friends cheered, parents felt proud.

It took me a very long time
to open up and share.
Even with a greater closure to the world,
talking life to ‘them’ was still a dare.

‘The infinite web had snapped me out’,
I had an intuition.
But the fantasy world seemed so real
that I just couldn`t avoid my own dilution.

The strings attached easily,
A single click took away all the pain.
The knots floated in empty airs,
but the expressionless prints never did any gain.

I felt flattered while
typing out to the world, as were they.
But when it came to family and friends,
there were seldom words to say.

The clouds got thicker and thicker,
nobody knew when it`d rain.
One day they burst out of large lumps
when I realized myself to be far away from ‘sane’.

I `d made my homepage,
kissing the tempting breeze that had flown.
I`d made my homepage,
but had lost a place to call ‘home’.

4 comments:

  1. another masterpiece from our senti king....

    But when it came to family and friends,
    there were seldom words to say.

    hamare saath to itni bakar kaatta hain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "fiction" isiliye to lagaya hai :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. to matlab fiction = senti????

    ReplyDelete
  4. in way >> senti-> "easy to imagine (with a reference of course)". :)

    & about fiction >> "The situations described above may or may not be completely true" :P

    ReplyDelete