Friday, January 22, 2010

Isn`t it awkward...

A girl I saw today, I`ve seen her before
But not with the centers I`ve had that sand.
Insomnia followed that night, nerves jumped,
Only then I decided to write, emotions pumped
With hefty waves, no sight of nigh land.

Was rehearsing a song amidst all, standing queasy;
Her throat gave out blister pulses at times, when she smiled.
Bearing all others` fake grins, she muffled like a shoal petal,
Amongst a flock of beagles, she remained as the cutest fetal,
I whilst exercising work felt as going away whiled.

I`d heard a lot `bout, pictured a quite rough portrait,
Till date had just flown along with the wind, never had liked her.
‘Attitude’ being the top priority, haziness followed the next;
Exaggeratedly though I civil led her the prime suspect
But today that portrait appeared as a grievous cloud of blur.

Behind the glasses were her eyes, the most selfless ones;
Got no idea if it was a change or I`d ignored them earlier.
The way she said ‘sorry’ after each of her vocal commotion
Made me one of the gold fishes among the king of the ocean,
And indeed the waters now appeared very clear.

Rays met, expressions commuted, greetings delivered
Through the winter air, but as a tree I stood still.
Winds streamed past, echoed the sounds round the room;
There she smiled once and bowed the bliss before her gloom.
I blinked a bit late, only then could feel the chill.

She looked towards the ground lost in some thought
When a hair fell over her right lash, couldn`t be any prettier.
She stuck it behind her ear and looked back for a while
And she phoenixed back with confidence, her own charming style;
But in my visionary limelight still glowed her fairy hair.

On my way out, I eyed one last stare, no racy intention,
I could see her eye-balls moving as my feet, rayed bluer.
Was she trying to convey or it`s just my illusion?
Was it just another heart beat or hers into me intrusion?
Took the air away with the breaths growing deeper.

We don`t talk that usual, I couldn`t directly ask her what!
Considering one another just a formality,
I`m not a friend yet, nor though a lover,
I`m an atheist thus not a very good follower,
But this was the day I acquired morality.

With a ceding gesture I kneel ever since, before
A conjectural ‘no one’ for the existing ‘no one’.

1 comment:

  1. sahi jaa raha hain launde..... ye sab usko bhi pada de..... :P

    ReplyDelete