Tuesday, June 2, 2009

For the first time

It happened in the year 1997, couldn`t realize though. The year 2009, recalled and called, narrated the whole story, she just laughed.

Sometimes it`s hard to see what`s been there all along
Sometimes we`re sure of everything until we find out that we`re all wrong
Now we`re standing here face to face,
Nothing feels the same.

How did we ever end up here?
I don`t know, but it feels so right,
The last thing, I ever expected, is happening, it`s you and I.
There`s something real, I can`t explain and nothing feels the same.

I can`t find the words
For how I feel about you, just want to be around you now.
I never imagined,
That someone could make me feel the way you do.

For the first time, I realize, something I didn`t see before
For the first time looking in your eyes
Suddenly there`s so much more.
Something we both feel inside, for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment